Hello, i bought a tmobile dash, and it was a little fuzzy sometimes and it had horizontal lines across the screen every once in a while, then i dropped it, had the lcd replaced, and now when i turn it on its completely fuzzy and then it switches to a white screen with a few horizontal lines. i really really need help please
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
A few questions to get a better idea of what this might be:
1) Are there any applications that open successfully?
2) Which keys/buttons are you pressing to enter these apps?
3) Have you been experiencing any issues with the keyboard (incorrect key sequences or letters, etc.)?
Please respond to the above and we'll dive a little deeper into what's going on here.
The cheapest LCD you can get is out of Florida for $25.00 shipped to your door. I can repair it for you for less than $50.00 check me out on ebay id: http://myworld.ebay.com/313access I refurbish these on a regular.
I would call them at 1-800-t-mobile to make sure your service is set up correctly (if it isn't it may explain why it takes so long to locate the network) or you could use their customer care site at http://www.t-mobile.com/Contact.aspx to find a store that will replace/repair it for you.