- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, it seem your label maker is set to the last(amount) of labels printed. Go to: Print Labels, click; Number of Labels; clear to set to (1) Label. That should stop the run off of labels. Thanks paul70f9
1. Your site and the search engine I used state "free" help - no plan or package mentioned.
2. My question was in regard to a PT-1280.
3. I simply asked if anyone knew how I could get the instructions for this label maker larger as the download has every thing squeezed on 2 pages with the type so small it can't even be read correctly without straining with a magnifier. It comes as a PDF file and cannot be cut - stretched or enhanced anyway that I know to do.
Thank you for your email asking if I would like find out about your plans. The questions I have would be related to my equipment I use at work and I am not even going to consider digging in my pocket for anything. The equipment I use at home is wireless and works excellently and as I stated originally I do everything - including labels and programming from my personal computer.