Click on Menu on the base click on the forward >> or backward << keys until it says the day of the week click on set/ringer soft key use forward >> or backward << to adjust the time and AM/PM when you are done either click menu or wait and it automatically goes back to normal.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you have the caller ID service from your phone company the date and time will be set the first time someone calls you. If you want to set the date and time yourself, follow the instructions on page 7 of the manual.
Instructions: - Remove the handset from the charging unit. Press the "Mute" button to enter the "Main Menu."
- Use the "Volume Up/Down" buttons to scroll to the "Set Day/Time" sub menu and press "Mute" to enter it. "Monday," the default day of the week will flash on the screen.
- Use the "Volume Up/Down" buttons to scroll to the correct day of the week. Press "Mute" to select. - Use the number buttons to enter the correct four-digit time. Press the "#" key to switch from AM to PM. - Press the "Mute" button to save the settings and exit setup. The correct day and time will now be displayed on the screen.
Do you possibly have the phone set on Pulse dialing when your phone company only supports Tone (or vice-versa)? Hit Menu, select Global Setup, then Dial Mode, and see which is selected. Try the other and see if that fixes it.