An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 50 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has answered 200 questions.
Re: distorded image on left side of scren
Probably has a convergence problem that may be able to be solved if caught early enough by soldering the pins of the convergence amps which are mounted on large heatsinks. If soldering them doesn't do it then replace them and you should be good. You will need a soldering iron, solder and solder wick(to remove old solder). Hope this helps you, Russmann.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
CHANGING THE SCREEN ASPECT RATIO: ( From Manual )
The TV can display images in four different modes: Wide, Zoom, Panoramic, and Normal. Each mode displays the picture differently. To change the screen aspect ratio:
1. Press the MENU button on the remote.
2. Use the Arrow buttons to highlight the Wide icon. Press OK.
3. Use the Arrow buttons to highlight your desired screen mode and press OK:
• Normal preserves the content's original aspect ratio. Since the 4:3 aspect ratio is not large enough to fill the TV's screen, black bars are added to the left and right of the display image.
• Wide stretches a 4:3 aspect ratio picture to the edges of the screen. Since the picture is being stretched, the display image may appear distorted. If the program is already formatted for widescreen viewing (1.85:1 or 2.35:1), then black bars will appear on the top and bottom of the display image.
• Zoom expands images with black bars to fit the screen.
• Panoramic expands the display image to fill the screen.
images may appear wider than intended.
If you are watching widescreen (1.85:1 or 2.35:1) content, black bars will still appear on the top and bottom of the display image. This option is only available when the TV is displaying a 480i/480p source.
The words "Digital Noise Filter Off" and "digital Noise Filter On" appear on the top left and right and side of the screen and the words " Auto Visulisation" appear on the bottom of the screen all the time when watching normal T.V.(series 5 lcd) and if we make changes regarding in setting in picture option in mode.then after 20-30 min againg it displays same message
normal procedure for deleting images using a dscs700 cam.
1. press playback button (button you use for viewing images, located just above the lcd screen,left side w/arrow icon pointing to the left)
2.salect the image by pressing the left or right control button
3.once image to be deleted is selected, press the delete button (2 black squares w/a slash and garbage can icon,below the control buttons on the left side).
4.select delete option by pressing the up control button.
5.press middle of the control button to confirm.
...or if you would like to just remove everything on the memory stick including protected images you can just format the ms by:
1.press menu to diplay menu settings.
2.press right control button to go to setup (looks like a toolbox or suitcase icon) and press the right control button again.
3.press the down control button to go to Memory Stick Tool and press right again to confirm selection.
4.press right control button to select format.
5.press up control to select ok and press middle control button. message will appear telling you that "all data in ms will be erased.ready?"
6'press up control to select ok and confirm by pressing middle control button.format completed.
hope this info helps. thanks:)
on the left side of the camera there should be the usb port and theres a little switch right above it,, if u push it down it will put the camera in "normal" mode and the flash will come on automatically.. if not u might have to do it manually by pressing the lightning bolt button
you could be on the right track get some freeze spray and go around all the parts to see if you can make it act up, same with heatgun or hair dryer when first turned on heat one area at a time to narrow your problem down