Question about Zebra TLP 2844-Z Thermal Label Printer
I have a printer that is having several problems. It should print the same information accross on 4 small lables. It does not print at all unless we increase the darkness to 30. Once we increase the darkness to 30 it prints only on the two at teh right of center. The last thing is it is not alinged. It will not print the label in the same place. It takes several times for it to print in the proper location.
For starters you need to calibrate your printer.
Note: If printing in Direct Thermal Mode, default the printer first (4 flashes).
1. Load the labels and ribbon (if used) and close the printer
2. Turn on the printer power.
3. Allow the printer to feed or error out.
4. Press and hold the feed button until the green status LED flashes once, then twice. Release the feed button.
6. The printer will set the media sensor for the label backing being used and then automatically feed until a label is positioned at the printhead.
7. A profile of the media sensor settings (similar to the example in Figure 1) will print. Upon completion, the printer will save the new settings in memory and the printer is ready for normal operation.
8. Press the feed button. One entire blank label will feed. If this does not happen, try defaulting (Hold the FEED button until it flashes 4 times)
Posted on Sep 03, 2008
If i print the barcode he print and leave on barcode plane when print more
Posted on Aug 10, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 19, 2015 | Citizen CLP-7202e Thermal Printer
Sep 07, 2010 | Toshiba TEC B-472 Thermal Label Printer
May 14, 2010 | Zebra TLP 3844-Z Thermal Label Printer
Feb 01, 2010 | HP PSC 1410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 05, 2009 | Zebra Eltron LP 2824 Thermal Printer
Jul 23, 2009 | Zebra LP 2844 Thermal Printer
Dec 19, 2008 | Zebra 105SL Thermal Label Printer
I have the same problem, I am told the print head is clogged. there is several products on the market for cleaning them, but none of them seem to work for everyone. including mine.
I found a website selling new print heads for it, but its the same price as the printer was.
I'm throwing it out and buying a HP. which I should have in the first place.
Jan 21, 2007 | Epson Stylus CX6400 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2015 | Zebra TLP 2844-Z Thermal Label Printer
442 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!