Question about Creative Labs Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra MP3 Player
My daughters nomad jukebox recently lost all loaded music, we recharged battery, reloaded music, it lasted a couple of days then disappeared again...
Uninstall everything from your PC, reboot, reinstall driver and the Explorer (I do not use MediaSource, only the Explorer).
If it didn't work out follow these steps:
1. Uninstall Creative Media Source and all related software.
2. Install the driver. In the installation CD the driver is usually in \Drivers\English
3. Turn on the Nomad an connect it to the PC.
4. Install MediaSource(the program requires that you have the nomad connected while installing)
5. Install MediaSource plugin
6. Try transferring files.
If you?re still running into problem know that there are other programs capable of handling MediaSource?s functions, such as - Portable Audio Devices Power Toy , NomadSync, Real player, and there?s also a Zen plugin for the Winamp.
Posted on Jun 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2010 | Creative Labs Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra MP3...
Aug 03, 2007 | Creative Labs Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra MP3...
Aug 16, 2008 | Creative Labs Nomad Jukebox III MP3 Player
Jun 24, 2008 | Creative Labs Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra MP3...
Jun 08, 2008 | Creative Labs Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra MP3...
Oct 08, 2007 | Creative Labs Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra MP3...
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 1 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert