Question about Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
I bought a rm-810 univerSAL REMOTE CONTROL , but I can not set for Magnavax DVD, would you please let me know which code I have to use to set this DVD for universal remote control.
Try 571. If this doesn't work try setting the code via the automatic programming feature.
RM-810 Automatic Searching
1. Turn on the TV
2. Press the “TV” key (*, **, or **) you want to program on the remote. The light should flash once.
3. Press the “Set” and the “Power” button simultaneously for 2 seconds. The indicator light should stay on.
4. Release both buttons. The indicator light will flash constantly indicating the automatic search mode.
5. After the indicator light illuminates, release the two keys simultaneously.
6. If the controller can turn off the device during its auto programming, you can finish programming in 1.5 seconds by pressing any other button on the controller
7. Check whether operation of other buttons is at normal state. If so yor setting is successfully accomplished.
If you cannot control the functions, try steps 2 through 5 again. If you do not press any button, the auto search function will stop after 30 seconds and the indicator light will go out and you will have to restart the auto search.
Let me know if this works for you. Thanks.
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 10, 2010 | Sony RM-V310 Remote Control
May 28, 2010 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Feb 19, 2010 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Nov 23, 2009 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
Aug 12, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Apr 01, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Aug 19, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
762 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: