Question about Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
I bought a rm-810 univerSAL REMOTE CONTROL , but I can not set for Magnavax DVD, would you please let me know which code I have to use to set this DVD for universal remote control.
Try 571. If this doesn't work try setting the code via the automatic programming feature.
RM-810 Automatic Searching
1. Turn on the TV
2. Press the “TV” key (*, **, or **) you want to program on the remote. The light should flash once.
3. Press the “Set” and the “Power” button simultaneously for 2 seconds. The indicator light should stay on.
4. Release both buttons. The indicator light will flash constantly indicating the automatic search mode.
5. After the indicator light illuminates, release the two keys simultaneously.
6. If the controller can turn off the device during its auto programming, you can finish programming in 1.5 seconds by pressing any other button on the controller
7. Check whether operation of other buttons is at normal state. If so yor setting is successfully accomplished.
If you cannot control the functions, try steps 2 through 5 again. If you do not press any button, the auto search function will stop after 30 seconds and the indicator light will go out and you will have to restart the auto search.
Let me know if this works for you. Thanks.
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2014 | Remote Controls
Aug 10, 2010 | Sony RM-V310 Remote Control
May 28, 2010 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Feb 19, 2010 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Aug 12, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Apr 01, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Aug 19, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
745 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: