Question about Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
- click on the hardware tab
- click device manage button
- from list of device you can check the status by right
clicking and selecting the properties.
3. Reinstall device driver if no device found / problem with device.
4. If all steps have been considered and you have an external outlet for microphone try installing one just to check,
Posted on Jun 23, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 22, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Sep 22, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Aug 19, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
May 20, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite M305D Notebook
Mar 04, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jan 18, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Jul 04, 2009 | ASUS W5Ae PC Notebook
Apr 28, 2008 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: