Question about Samsung Blackjack SGH-I607 Smartphone
How do i turn up the ringrer on my blackjack ll
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2011 | Vtech ia5864 Cordless Phone
The handset ringer volume can be adjusted from five levels.
• Press MENU/SELECT to display menu when in idle mode.
• Press up arrow or down arrow to reach Setup HS. Press MENU/SELECT.
• Press up arrow or down arrow to reach Ring volume . Press MENU/SELECT.
• Press up arrow or down arrow to scroll through the choices and a sample of each ring
volume will be played. Press MENU/SELECT to confirm.
• The screen displays Stored and you'll hear a confirmation beep.
You can adjust the ringer volume by pressing VO L+/VOL- on the
telephone base when the telephone is ringing.
Jun 30, 2011 | Vtech 9009111 Cordless Phone
Jul 29, 2010 | Samsung Blackjack SGH-I607 Smartphone
Apr 18, 2010 | Samsung BlackJack II Smartphone
Jan 30, 2010 | Nokia Cell Phones
Sep 28, 2008 | Samsung BlackJack II Smartphone
Apr 18, 2008 | Samsung Blackjack SGH-I607 Smartphone
Sep 17, 2007 | Samsung Blackjack SGH-I607 Smartphone
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: