- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you only just purchased your cartridge I would suggest you return the cartridge for an exchange. Unfortunatelty when a cartridge has expired the date is set inside the cartridges chip and so far I have not come up with a way to get around it. You will need to replace the cartridge with a new one.
The printer cannot read the memory tag on the black toner catridge. Power the printer off, swop the black toner cartridge for another colour.ie put the cyan, magenta or the yellow in the place that the black should go and fit the black in to space left by the colour. Power the printer on and see if the error remains the same.If it's the same error then it could be the cartridge reader in the black position.If the error changes, then it's possibly down to the black cartridge.
HP PSC 2210 InkJet Printer.
The following has to be done for checking the Blank Ink Catridge working :
01. Remove the existing Black catridge and Color Catridges from the Printer carefully.
02. Clean the location with a soft cloth with cleaning liquid to make the place dust free.
03. Put the correct black and colour cartridges recommended by HP and that too genuine one.
04. Do not use any refilled or reinked local catridges that will spoil the HP PSC 2210 printer.
05. Re-install the catridges both Black and Colour properly.
06. Take a test print out - both black and colour print outs.
07. Check the Printer status and there is no warning of Cartridges wrongly inserted.
Have a Good day.
hello mvn 500 your printer is a inkjet say yes please remove the your colour catridge or laser printer please change the magenta ink only because laser was a 4 colour option cyan, magenta, yellow and black