Question about Computers & Internet
Storm shut down power, when the power came back on, tried to power up the computer nothing happens, just blinking green light on the back, there is a red knob that if you turn appears to affect the speed of blinking
1. Your smps is OK for power supply
2. check the beep sound for RAM and Video card (If it is long beep the RAM is having and short and frequent the Video card) o
3. Remove RAM then start ssytem see the response shoutdown, clean the RAM place it back start the ssytem
4. Remove the CMOS battery or short the jumber for any setting in BIOS start the ssytem
5. Disconnect all the cables connecting motherboard including Hard disk except SMPS power supply to Mother board
Posted on Jun 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 13, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Aug 31, 2012 | MSI Hp Compaq Evo Ms-6541 Rev 1.0...
Jun 29, 2011 | Intel Motherboard
Oct 14, 2010 | HP 417035-001 - HP Pavilion dv2000 Series...
Jan 21, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv2000 Series Laptop Full...
Jan 10, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv9000 Motherboard
Jul 06, 2009 | HP (D7580-60003) Motherboard
Jan 13, 2009 | ASUS A7V8X Motherboard
Oct 15, 2008 | HP (5185-6477) Motherboard
Dec 29, 2007 | Gateway (4000811) Motherboard
922 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!