- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Go to Menu, Go into file manager, Select the items you want to transfer and enter more options, Scroll to manage files and select move, two options come up,(memory stick and phone),select the file you want the transfer to enter.and you are done.
There are 2 ways to transfer pics from phone to computer: 1) PC Studio 2) Memory Card.
1. On the PC, launch PC Studio application.
2. Connect the phone to the PC or laptop with the USB sync cable.
3. Click the Manage Files icon.
4. in the upper-left portion of the Phone Explorer window, click on the images folder.
5. Click the desired pictures while holding down the CTRL key or CTRL-A to select all.
6. Click on the PC icon in the icon bar.
7. In the Browse for Folder window, navigate to the desired destination folder.
8. Click OK to begin the transfer.
9. The Phone to PC status will show the progress of the transfer.
WARNING: DO NOT DISCONNECT USB CABLE DURING THE FILE TRANSFER
Note: Accessing content from a micros memory card on a PC or laptop will require an MMC reader, or multimedia memory card reader. MMC readers are available for purchase from major retailers. Some PC and laptop manufacturers include MMC readers as a built-in component. Please contact your PC or laptop vendor for more information.
To transfer pictures to a PC or laptop via a memory card follow the steps below:
1. Insert a microSD memory card into the memory card slot located on the right side of the device
2. Press the let soft key for Menu
3. Select Fun & Apps (6)
4. Ensure that On Phone is displayed by using the right or left navigation keys
5. Highlight images and press the OK key
6. Press the left soft key for Options
7. Select from the following: ?Move (5) ?Copy (6)
8. Select from the following: ?Selected (1) ?Multiple (2)
9. With Multiple choices, highlight all and press the OK key to populate all check boxes or highlight each desired picture and press the OK key to populate the corresponding check box
10. Press the left soft key to Copy/Move the image(s) to the microSD memory card
Since you say that your computer can read your memory card, you could try puting a sim into your phone temporarily and then backing up your contacts onto your memory card...sony ericsson phones do provide you with that option.The procedure is:
Phonebook--options--more--advanced--back up to memory card.
Hope it helps,
Bluetooth connection is another option you have, If your PC has a bluetooth device, you can simply transfer the pictures to your phone.
Sometimes when you send pictures,your phone might say the picture is too lagre and therefore might not open. All you need do is to compress the picture to the minimum before transferring to your phone.
If your PC does not have bluetooth, you can buy an external bluetooth that has a USB mouth as it will allow you transfer anything from your PC to your phone.
If you have a USB cable, you can connect the phone to the PC and from the PC you should be able to access both the phone memory and the chip as two seperate removable drives. So then simply transfer the pictures from one to the other through the PC.
If you don't have a USB cable:
Open the main menu (joystick center button)
Enter file manager (3rd icon from top on leftmost column)
Select "on phone" tab (by clicking joystick right twice)
Select "Pictures" folder (should be 3rd folder)
Click "more" (right option button) --> "select" (7th option) --> "select all" (2nd option). Now all pictures should have a checked checkbox on them.
there are 2 ways that you can send your pictures onto your pc.
find a cellphone from a friend or a person who got cellphone with bluetooth and infrared. you can transfer the pictures from your phone to his/her phone using infrared. just be sure that his or here cellphone got bluetooth aswell. then after he received it upload the pictures from his phone using computers bluetooth or his memory card.
buy an infrared USB from an electronic shop then send your pictures using infrared from phone to your pc.
When buying a memory card the first mistake I made was putting my files onto the memory card first. Try putting your memory card into your phone and go to Format Memory Card, this will erase all the files on the memory card but it will make it so your phone can read the files