An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: veo blue web cam not compatible
You need to go to the manufactures site and download the VISTA
driver for the camera. Then follow the info below to install
Disconnect the Camera from the USB port and reinstall
the CD or Downloaded software program. When the program asks you
to connect the camera to the USB port, do so and it should work.
Hope this helps. Bud
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This fix will work for all of the VEO Stingray problems because it
gives a good driver download site and it tells you step by step how to
get your cam to work with VISTA Good Luck and let me know if this fixed
1.Go to this site and download the driver you need: http://www.softsci.com/veodrivers.htm
2.Download it to your desktop
3. Don't unzip, install, or plug in your cam yet
4.Search for this in your start menu: Program Compatibility Wizard
5. Of the three choices click the one that says look for the program manually
6. Choose the option for XP
7. Choose the 680 x 420 or whatever it is not the 256 colors
8. Choose to run as administrator
9. Click next and it should change your screen to a real big resolution and then it will start to install the driver
10. Go through the install wizard
11. After it has loaded plug in your camera
12. Try a program that it is supposed to work with
13. Finish the Compatibility Wizard
now everything should work for your cam. This works with all of your programs that vista will not run.
have you tried to download vista drivers from their web site or any location that has drivers to download free if you have installed drivers unstall them and re-install put camera on the second usb port of pc when asks for camera.
if all fails you need a web cam that is vista compatable.
hope this helps
You are correct, there are no supported drivers for your cam in Vista and no support from Veo as their site is no longer on the net.
I assume you have tried the XP driver as sometimes they work, but i think really you need to purchase another web cam as Veo seem to be non existant.