- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Ok nice and slow
(1) go to settings (2) Then to ring styles (3) Then to Loud Details press change (4) Then go down until you highlight messages then change the tones from there either Sound,Music, Voice Notes or what ever you pick I hope that works.
Typically with the Motorla Krzr K1 you can't do that, usually only T Mobile software has it. I have verizon too and I can't do special sounds with it. Try going to settings<sound settings < alert sounds< text message < tone and then choose the sound you want to play!
perhaps you may try if you haven't already to go into settings>sounds>and from there you will be able to see what you have your ringer volumes and other stuff set up. be sure to check ringtone type, volume, and alert. This should be able to help you. Then it depends on What ringtone you have set for them. I created a voice note and used it as a ringtone and for some reason it stopped working and now when my mama calls it just beeps letting me know I missed a call. Even though the other voice notes work fine as ringtones. I haven't changed it yet.
I used to have a krzr k1 model phone. I know that I had to use a song that was 192 kps or under and in a mp3 format. The music file that you have that you want to use for a ringtone - is it an mp3 file? I know that some phones can only support mp3 files.
did the tones come pre installed on the phone? why dont you try using mp3 ring tones? download mp3 songs on your phone, then you can set them as ring tones. they work much beter than ordinary ring tones
I called Verizon Wireless and the said, if you go to “My Sounds” or “My Ringtones” select the song that you want to hear and press the play button. While the ringtone is playing press the button on the side of the phone to raise the volume…you should be able to hear the ringtone.
Hope this helps!
If this doesnt work then your phone must be possesed..
1. Go to your phone book. Choose a contact.
2. Go to options. Then Edit Contact.
3. Now scroll down all the way to Ringer ID:__ and hit select it.
4. You should see a list of songs and sounds like silent, Vibe Dot.. etc
5. Scroll down until you want the ringer for that contact.
6. Once you found the ringtone hit select it. You should now have the ringtone for that contact. NOW hit "DONE" or it will not work! If you dont hit done it will use the DEFAULT ringtone provided by the phone. Also, if you have a memory card in your KRZR k1 and all your songs are on the memory card you wont be able to use it, move them to your phone memory so you can choose it from the list. mobiles24.com also can give you free ringtones too.. check it out.