- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To Program Personal Speed Dial Numbers: (Numbers
71 - 94 only. 1. Press the Feature button, then * 4 2. Enter the 2
digit code (71 - 94). that you want to assign to that phone number 3. Enter
the telephone number, then press the OK softkey 4. Display will show: "Entry
If the above doesn't work, try:
To Program Personal Speed Dial Numbers:
Press [Feature] [*] 
Enter a two-digit code from 71 to 94.
Specify the external line by pressing a line button, a line pool button, or
the intercom button. If you don't specify the external line, the system
automatically chooses a line for the call.
Dial the telephone number you want to program (up to 24 digits).
Record the code and number you have just programmed.
the get closer to base message displays when you are too far from the phone's docking station. It could be as simple as replacing the battery with a new one from radio shack or such electronic places. But then again I don't know if it was damaged, dropped, or got wet, so this is my most reasonable solution.
1) With the phone in standby mode, press the menu/clock key three times. You hear “Ring time” and the current ring time ([2 ], [ 4], [6 ], [T ] Toll saver), and it is displayed on the main base. Then you hear the guidance for setting the ring time.
2) Press the volume/select/ or up or down arrow key until the desired ring time appears.
3) Press the set key to select the new ring time. You hear a confirmation tone, then the announcement “Ring time” followed by the new ring time. After a few seconds, the system announces “To set record time, press menu again.”
Need the manual for your phone? You can download/print it here:
Sounds like you have several issues here...Time & date is set by entering the DB Administrator, then using the code 08-14. Feature69 defaults a set, not the time. The incoming display is normal, as you are a member of the first UCD group. When you pick up the phone, it shows ICM because you are in intercom mode. There are 3 different ITCM modes: green, red, blank. Your extension button lights red because it's an indicator that you are on the phone.
The rings you hear when dialing your phone number is a machine in the local telephone office that is in place so you have something to listen to while your call is being processed and not your actual phone ringing, also the caller ID requires one to two ring cycles to gather the information it displays on your screen therefore the amount of rings you hear when calling a number rarely matches the actual number of rings at the phone you are calling. There is no programming in the Samsung 100 to change this as it is controlled by your local phone company. Hope this helps explain the situation, Good Luck