a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
For this you have two ways.
* For this you need either a Card Reader or USB cable (compatible with your phone)
First: For this you need a Card Reader, if you dont't have that then move on to step two else follow the following steps:
1. Take out the memory card out from your mobile which will be a MicroSD.
2. Put your memory card in card reader, then connect your card reader with your computer
3. Open My Computer. There you will find a removable disk. and there you can paste your songs. Else follow step two.
1. Connect you mobile using USB cable (you must have got that with you mobile)
2. Connect USB with your computer (Be Carrefull)
3. You will get some promt on your mobile that should be Data Transfer
4. Now open up My Computer and there you will find Removable disk open that up and paste your songs.
You might get promt of Format Disk, you can format that but you will loose all data stored in your Memory card.
We get format drive promt when memory card gets corrupted.
** If it will take time to arrange Card Reader or USB cable then go for Bluetooth option.
You can use your different phone after updating required songs and use your bluetooth to transfer that in the mean time .
Do you have a cable that connects to your phone to the usb cable of your pc?
Plug it in and turn on the cellular phone. The computer should detect it. Then go to your windows explorer and locate the drive for your phone and the folder that contain those pictures. Then copy them and paste it to your local drive.
Also if you have a card reader, you can take out your memory card, put it in a card reader and plug the usb to your pc.
It says on the manual this this phone accepts microSD™ memory cards up to 2 GB (depending on memory card manufacturer and type). Check with your phone manufacturer if there are known issues with a particular memory card brand.
Also, try connecting the memory card to your computer via memory card reader and see if the card will be detected. That way, you can check whether the card is working or not. Save the music files from the PC to the memory card, then see if the music files will appear when you insert the card to your phone.
If it has a removable memory ( micro sd card ) then you just take that out and you need a micro sd card reader then you insert the card and then plug the micro sd card reader in the computer and then click on it like you would with a usb stick.
If it does'nt have an sd card in the phone then you have to buy a cord from **** smiths or telstra shop for you model of phone.
If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask