a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
"do hard reset:Press Right Soft Key and tap Reset at the same time,
then please first release reset and hold the Right Soft Key, After P320
is powered-on , clean boot prompt picture will show on
screen.Currently, you can release Right Soft Key. Follow the dialogue’s
message, you can press “SEND key” to start clean boot or press “END
key” to cancel clean boot.
The T-Mobile Dash™ includes a button sequence which can be utilized to perform a hard reset. This method is much more difficult to do but it will perform the reset if the menu options are not available.
Note: Before attempting this procedure make sure to backup your data using ActiveSync. All unsaved data will be lost.
Hard Reset 1. Power the device off by pressing and holding the Power key.
Note: If device is unresponsive remove the battery.
2. With the phone off press and hold both soft keys (The two keys directly under the screen, used to open menus.) 3. While continuing to hold the soft keys, press and hold the Power button for 1-2 seconds. 4. Continue holding the soft keys until you see a message that starts with This operation will delete…. 5. Release the soft keys.
Note: If you see the standard boot up screen load steps 2 and 3 were not performed correctly.
6. A boot splash screen will appear, followed by a black screen prompting: Press Send to restore factory defaults, Other keys to quit 7. Press the Send key. 8. When prompted to powercycle device, select Ok
Note: Once the hard reset is performed it could take up to a few minutes to completely boot back up.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it. Thanks, Joe
hard rest factory default settings = when ur set is switched off press
both buttons call and end key and then press power button on upside of
pda for like 5 sec screen will appear asking to format all data take
out ur card if u dont want to format that now confirm by pressing the
centre action button in 4 side joystick and go
if ur pda boot normally after reset procedure it will take some time to boot dont panic if it is ok then good luck
if it doesnt help then then go to www.htc.com and upgrade ur ROM
Keep pressing 'Green', ' * ', and ' 3 ' keys and start the phone. Keep all the buttons pressed till the phone says "Formatting" The phone formats, starts, and all the data is losts. But the phone is all OK as before.
Master repoot the phone. You will loose all data, but you can recover the phone.
1. PRESS AND HOLD BOTH SOFT KEYS. 2. WHILE HOLDING DOWN SOFT KEYS, PRESS AND RELEASE THE POWER BUTTON, WAIT 3-5 SEC. (PHONE SHOULD POWER ITSELF ON BY DOING THIS) 3. RELEASE THE TWO KEYS SOFT KEYS. 4. WHEN SCREEN ON DASH LOOKS LIKE IT'S IN DOS FORMAT, PRESS SEND (GREEN ANSWER KEY)
Mine does the samething. I'm running 6.1 and have found the problem to be the system fails to read the sd card on boot. When I reset my memory I don't put the sd card in until the system has booted back to the start screen. Works fine everytime.
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 6600 phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6600 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
To perform a hard reset power on the phone (doesn't matter what it shows on the screen), keep the two action buttons pressed (the ones with the dashes on them) and do a reset with the stylus without leaving the action buttons.
Then a black sreen will appear and you have to press the the send (green) button and your phone will boot up from scratch (will take some minutes).