Question about Cameras
I took some photos with my camera, before i had inserted my memory card, now i can't seem to find them... the camera says "no image" have i deleted them and can i retrieve them?
Even if you accidentally deleted the pictures from camera memory, it is just like clearing the recycle bin or Trash of your computer. But that doesn't mean you have lost the files permanently as you can rely on recovery software to get them back if possible.
As to recover deleted pictures, recommend you have a try of Wondershare Photo Recovery, a program which can recover lost pictures, videos can music with both Windows and Mac version, you can free download the program from the sites,
(For Windows Users)
(For Mac OS Users)
1. Download and install the trial version on your computer, then connect your camera memory card to the computer (I assume you are using Windows). Start Wondershare Photo Recovery and select the drive letter that assigned to camera memory card.
2. Then choose the file type (all, photo, video, music) click "Star Scan".
3. Now the scanning process will start automatically to look for the deleted items. You will then get a list of all recoverable ones.
4. Preview the photos. If your deleted ones are found, then you need pay to get the activation code. And click "Recover".
1. Take the free trial version before you buy.
2. Before your deleted items are recovered, do not take more photos or videos.
I hope you good luck, Merry Christmas!
Posted on Dec 23, 2010
Yes, you can retrieve lost photos from camera with some camera recovery guide, here's a good one that helped me before
digital camera photo recovery
hope this helps you get back your lost photos.
Posted on May 09, 2013
Ya sure you can recover your photo's with the help of stellar photo recovery software which is one of the best software i had ever used. First time i had used trial version of this software after confirming that i can recover all of my important photo's i go for buy. I had recover all of my photo's and picture's which i want.
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
Did you try looking at the photos from your computer? check if there is any memory saved on the card (if it's one Giga card, check how much free space there is) and if its empty try downloading a Data recovery program like this one; http://www.datadoctor.in/data-recovery-software/memory-card-data-recovery-software.html
Posted on Jun 22, 2008
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 14, 2011 | Kodak EasyShare C330 Digital Camera
Jul 31, 2011 | Samsung L200 Digital Camera
Jun 25, 2011 | Vivitar ViviCam 5385 Digital Camera
Apr 12, 2011 | Nikon Coolpix S4000 Digital Camera
Oct 21, 2010 | Samsung Digimax S600 Digital Camera
Aug 11, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T9 Digital Camera
May 31, 2009 | Nikon D100 Digital Camera
Mar 22, 2009 | Canon PowerShot A540 Digital Camera
Oct 27, 2008 | Sanyo VPC-S500 Digital Camera
Apr 28, 2008 | Canon PowerShot SD800 IS / IXUS 850 IS...
Jan 16, 2018 | Cameras
Jan 16, 2018 | Cameras
255 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!