Question about Epson CX8400 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Use the following steps to scan with the Epson Scan utility:
1. Open Epson Scan by going into START, PROGRAMS, and EPSON SCAN.
2. If prompted, select your scanner from the list of models and click OK.
3. In the FILE SAVE SETTINGS window, you can designate the location, name and type of file the scans will be saved as.
-LOCATION defaults to MY DOCUMENTS. Click BROWSE if you wish to change this.
-PREFIX determines how the scan will be named. Type any name you like. You can also designate a start number.
-FILE TYPE dictates what format the scans will be saved in. ie. .JPG, .TIFF, .PDF, or .PICT)
-For example: if the prefix is "img", the start number is "1", and the format is "JPG", the name of the file saved in
PICTURES will be "IMG001.JPG". More settings for file format are found under OPTIONS.
4. Click OK once settings are changed as desired.
5. The EPSON SCAN window will open and begin scanning in FULL AUTO MODE. In FULL AUTO MODE the software makes all the decisions for you (as to what is being scanned, where it is on the flatbed, etc). This is the easiest way to scan.
6. If you want full control over the scanning process click PAUSE and change FULL AUTO MODE to HOME MODE or PROFESSIONAL MODE. In the latter two modes you can change your scan settings as desired. Click SCAN after you have selected your settings. Click CLOSE once the EPSON SCAN is finished scanning.
7. When scanning is complete, your images will be saved in the location specified on FILE SAVE SETTINGS, with the prefix and in the format you set.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Nov 07, 2010 | Brother MFC495CW
Aug 09, 2010 | Lexmark X7170 All-In-One Scan/Copy/Fax and...
Nov 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jul 26, 2009 | Canon MP970 Photo All-In-One InkJet...
May 24, 2009 | Dell 962 Photo All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 28, 2009 | Dell 962 Photo All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 05, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo RX620 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 30, 2008 | Dell 962 Photo All-In-One InkJet Printer
201 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!