Question about Amana AER4311AAW Electric Kitchen Range
We have an Amana AER4311AAW that we can not adjust the temperature above the preset 350 nor can we adjust our time on our clock up or down. The up down arrows seem to be not working as they control both above stated functions. Can we just replace what is called a rocker switch or do we need to replace the entire clock unit (this is what the technician told us at a tune of $200)
The clock (Oven controller) will have to be replaced. This part is easily replaced by removing the top rear panel. It can be purchased on-line through Sears @ http://www.searspartsdirect.com for $136.79 plus tax and S&H.
If you need further assistance please let me know..
The FixYa Team
Posted on Jun 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 15, 2010 | Amana RanARG7302 Gas Kitchen Range
Turn oven temperature knob to OFF.
2. Press and hold both arrow pads for approximately 5 seconds.
3. A double digit will display ranging from -35 °F to 35 °F.
4. Immediately, press either:
• to increase oven temperature by 5 °F
• to decrease oven temperature by 5 °F
• When temperature is adjusted to a cooler setting, a minus sign (-) will
display with the offset temperature.
5. When desired temperature change is displayed, release control and
change will be automatically saved after a few seconds. Control will
return to time of day display.
• Offset temperature change will be retained through a power failure.
The complete manual can be downloaded at www.appliancehelponline.com just enter your model # and the manual will be on the left hand side.
Nov 05, 2010 | Amana ACF4215 Electric Kitchen Range
May 05, 2010 | Kenmore 71414 / 71419 / 71410 / 71412 Gas...
Jan 21, 2010 | Kitchen Ranges
Jul 20, 2009 | Amana AER5515QA Electric Kitchen Range
Apr 25, 2009 | Amana AER5515QA Electric Kitchen Range
Oct 04, 2008 | KitchenAid Kitchen Ranges
Mar 17, 2008 | Jenn-Air SCE30600 Slide-In Electric...
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!