Question about Black & Decker 9072CTN Cordless Screwdriver
Use a end of a small nail to tap it on thru'. replacement is just the reverse [don't need new pins if you are careful!]
Posted on Jul 17, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2011 | Ryobi ZRRY46501 Factory-Reconditioned 12...
Feb 10, 2011 | Casio Watches
Jan 28, 2011 | 1992 Ford Crown Victoria
Dec 19, 2010 | 1998 Ford Windstar
The following procedure should be followed for battery removal prior to disposing of the product:
1. Make sure the clipper is unplugged from any outlets so you don't risk an electrical shock.
2. With a flat head screwdriver, gently pry the top cover from the unit. This will expose the internal circuitry compartment.
3. With a Phillips head screwdriver, remove the four screws on the
circuitry compartment top cover.
4. Locate 6 latches around the perimeter of the circuitry compartment and pry each to loosen top cover.
5. Remove cover to expose the batteries and circuitry.
6. Clip the wires connecting the batteries to the circuit board and
remove the batteries.
Nov 26, 2010 | Remington SCC100R
Sep 01, 2010 | Timex Ironman Triathlon 50 Lap Digital...
Aug 21, 2010 | Timex Ironman Triathlon 50 Lap Digital...
Jun 22, 2010 | Samsung SPH-a620/VGA1000
Nov 11, 2009 | Ford Cars & Trucks
Jul 16, 2008 | Black & Decker 9072CTN Cordless...
316 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: