Question about PC Desktops
Most lap tops are put together in a way that u need to use a small screwdriver prefably flat and gently prise at tae seem around the edge of the lap top hope this helps you.
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
1. Remove power and unplug all devices hooked to computer.
2. Open case.
3. Write down the location and orientation of all wires connecting to old motherboard.
4. Disconnect all wires from the case that are plugged into old motherboard.
5. Uncrew the screws holding the motherboard in the case.
6. Carefully remove old motherboard.
7. Install new motherboard and secure it to the case (probably using the same screws as the old MB)
8. Refer to diagram you made earlier to plug in all the wires to the proper places in the new motherboard.
9. Check and make sure the new motherboard works before closing the case.
10. If everything is working correctly, close up the case and you are done.
Nov 10, 2013 | PC Desktops
on Jun 22, 2011 | PC Desktops
Feb 15, 2011 | Dell Dimension 4600C PC Desktop
Oct 10, 2010 | PC Desktops
Aug 11, 2010 | Dell Dimension 3000 PC Desktop
Jul 07, 2010 | PC Desktops
Sep 09, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario SR2011WM PC Desktop
Sep 05, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 N100 0768 - Pentium Dual Core...
Sep 26, 2008 | PC Desktops
May 13, 2008 | PC Desktops
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!