Please read this carefully and see if you are doing
everything correctly. Also you need to connect camera to power source.
And use the Original USB cable that came with camera.
the camera to your computer with the dedicated USB cable so that they
can communicate. You can connect the camera while your computer is
- When you connect the camera to your computer, be sure to follow the procedure below.
Never perform the following operations while the software installed
from the SOLUTION DISK is running after connecting the camera to the
computer, as a communications error may occur:
- Turn the camera OFF.
- Open the memory card/battery slot cover.
- Disconnect the dedicated USB cable or remove the battery.
- Disconnect the DC coupler (optional) or unplug the AC adapter (optional) or power cord.
Before you perform the operations below, be sure to exit the software
being used.Plug the dedicated USB cable into the computer.
Plug the dedicated USB cable into your camera.
- Plug the cable into the USB port on the computer.
- The location of the port differs depending on your computer. Refer to the User's Manual for your computer for details.
Open the cover and plug the cable connector
terminal and make sure it is plugged in all of the way.Turn on the camera
(Playback mode) by switching the mode switch to
(Playback) on the back of the camera.
Let me know if this works
- Use only the dedicated USB cable to connect the camera to your computer.
- Push the plug firmly all the way into the socket. Loose connections can cause faults or malfunctions.
the camera to the computer directly using the dedicated USB cable. The
camera and computer may not operate correctly if you connect them via a
hub or you connect to multiple USB devices.
- The connection may
not operate correctly if you are using other USB devices, excluding USB
mouse or keyboards, at the same time. If this occurs, disconnect the
other USB devices from the computer and try reconnecting the camera.
- Do not connect more than one camera to the same computer. The connections may not operate correctly.
the camera and your computer are communicating, the camera's LCD panel
may blink and, if you are using the LCD monitor, the image on the
monitor may flicker. This is not a malfunction.
- When unplugging the dedicated USB cable, be sure to grip the sides of the plug as you pull it out.
you do not perform any operation while the camera and computer are
connected, a confirmation message appears on the computer screen asking
whether you wish to continue communicating with the camera for some
computer systems. If you do not perform any operation even after this
message appears, the communication with the camera is terminated. To
re-establish communication, press the shutter button down halfway or set
turn off the camera then turn it back on.
- Do not put the
computer to sleep while it is connected to the camera. If you do put
your computer to sleep while it is connected to the camera, never
disconnect the dedicated USB cable while your computer is still in sleep
mode. Always wake your computer up before disconnecting the camera. On
some types of computers, disconnecting the dedicated USB cable while
your computer is in sleep mode could prevent the computer from waking up
correctly. Refer to the computer's User's Manual for more information
on sleep mode.
- When the camera is connected to a computer, you
should use the AC Adapter Kit ACK-DC10 (optional) so that you can
continue using the camera regardless of battery level.
Thank you for contacting FixYa.