Question about HP Photosmart 3210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have done all that I know how to do with no positive results. It still says magenta (bad printhead).
When you install a new cartridge, does that not include the printhead?
Posted on Jun 23, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
You can check the status of each ink tank according to the way its lamp flashes.
- On: The printer is ready to print.
- Slow flashing (at about three second interval): Ink is low. Prepare a new ink tank.
- Fast flashing (at about one second interval): Ink tank is empty, or the printer is not ready due to an error.
- Off: An error has occurred and the printer is not ready to print.
Aug 28, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 22, 2011 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 11, 2011 | Dell Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 06, 2011 | Epson Stylus Photo R220 InkJet Printer
Jun 30, 2011 | Samsung CLP 300 Laser Printer
Jun 15, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 03, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Look at the indicator light on your Lexmark printer.
You'll need to replace ink cartridges when the light flashes or turns red
instead of the standard green.
2. Purchase Lexmark ink cartridges. You can buy the brand
name or purchase a generic version that is compatible with your printer. You
can shop for low cost ink cartridges from ABC Ink.
3. Remove the old cartridges from your printer. Grip the
sides of the Lexmark ink cartridges and pull it out. Dispose of the ink
cartridges in a recycle program like the one at Staples or save the cartridges
4. Install the new ink cartridges after removing the
protective tabs. Avoid touching the IC chip when installing the new Lexmark ink
cartridges. Replace the cover of the printer.
5. Allow the Lexmark printer to run a nozzle test. Print
several pages with the new ink cartridges to make sure you installed the ink
cartridges correctly. The indicator light should return to a solid green color.
do rate the solution if it helps
Nov 26, 2010 | Lexmark X1240 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 24, 2010 | Lexmark C533DN InkJet Printer
Jan 08, 2010 | Epson Stylus C66 Inkjet Printer
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: