I made a slide show with Photodex and put the prototype on a CD (which, I believe can only be played on a computer). My computer crashed and I lost the original data so the only record of my extensive work of making the slide show is on athe prototype CD. I would like to copy that CD onto a DVD so it can be played on a DVD player connected to a TV for broader viewing. Can this be done? Thank, R OConnor
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Toshiba often puts the recovery data on the D drive (may be hidden) on your laptop. If so, you should be able to reload. It will do a format and you will lose everything. Hope you have a good backup - like Carbonite!
A quick short cut is to open a browser if you use Internet Explorer and select tools menu, then select Internet options. When the box opens then select the advanced tab and scroll down until you see a check box under security and check allow active content from CD to run on my computer.
You must have a NERO burning tool on your computer. After installation: (If you don't have that yet, you can download it from internet)
1. Click Nero StartSmart Essentials desktop icon 2. A box will show you having menus. 3. Choose Photo and Video 4. You will have then the list of actions that you want to do.
The ff. options are:
=Make Video CD =Make Slim Video CD =Make Photo Slide Show (VCD) =Make Slim Photo Slide Show (SVCD) =Capture Video =Play Video =Make Your Own DVD Video =Make or Modify DVD-Video (VR)
6. A box will show and on the left corner, you will then have a question "What would you like to do?" and below that are options you are going to do. 7. Choose your desired action there. 8. Whatever your option will be, just follow the guide on how to make your own CD/DVD.