We have the same model. From the manual:
STEP 1: Slide the system switch to the HEAT or COOL position to program the corresponding system
STEP 2: Press PROGRAM to enter program mode. Heat or cool will be displayed on the LCD.
STEP 3: Press the UP or DOWN arrow. The Program hour and AM or PM indicator are flashing. Press to change the hour.
STEP 4: Press PROGRAM to change to the minute position. The current minute will be flashing. Press the UP or DOWN arrow to change the minute.
STEP 5: Press PROGRAM to change to the program temperature. The current temperature will be flashing. Press the UP or DOWN arrow to change the temperature.
STEP 6: Press PROGRAM again to move to the next program number. Repeat Steps 3-5 to change the remaining Weekday and Weekend Programs. [there are a total of 8 programs]
After cycling through all 8 programs, press PROGRAM again to return the display to normal. Press HOLD/RET at any time to exit the Program Mode.
TEMPORARY MANUAL OVERRIDE:
To temporarily change the current set temperature without affecting your program:
- Press either ARROW and hold for about 1 second to enter the Manual Override Mode. When display flashes, you can release the key.
- Press the ARROW to change to your desired Temperature
- Press HOLD/RET to return to normal mode, or wait 15 sections for it to return automatically.
- The current program number will flash to signify the Temporary Overide.
- At the next program change time, the Temporary Override is cancelled, and the next program temperature becomes the setpoint temperature.
Hope this is what you need. God Bless.