Question about Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 Notebook
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 14, 2014 | Gateway MX8711 Notebook
Mar 22, 2014 | Toshiba Satellite PC Laptops
Follow the steps given below to refresh USB ports.
1. Right-click My Computer icon on the desktop, and then select Properties.
2. Click the Hardware tab.
3. Click the Device Manager button.
4. Click the plus (+) sign to the left of Universal Serial Bus controllers.
5. Right-click the device listed under Universal Serial Bus controller and select Uninstall.
6. Click OK to confirm the removal of the device.
Please note, repeat Steps 5 and 6 until all the devices under Universal Serial Bus Controller are removed.
7. Shut down the computer.
CAUTION: Ensure that the Shut Down option is selected, instead of the Restart option.
8. Wait for 5 seconds and then restart the computer. When the computer restarts, a "Windows has detected new or added hardware" message window will open.
The above steps will refresh the USB ports.
Now connect the USB devices like mouse, video camera, your external usb hard disk...usb hubs...whatever you like and the drivers should install automatically.
Jul 08, 2011 | PC Laptops
Jan 19, 2011 | Advent PC Laptops
Mar 14, 2010 | ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BK Netbook
Jul 12, 2009 | Dell Latitude D505 Notebook
May 30, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Feb 21, 2009 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
Nov 17, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5580 Notebook
May 19, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 Notebook
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: