Question about HP PAVILION A6230N DESKTOP PC
the boot loader for all releases of Microsoft's Windows NT operating system up
to and including Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 .
Make sure there is no cd in the drive. It is possible that the file has become corrupt. In this case if you are running windows xp:
1. Insert the Windows XP bootable CD into the computer.
2. When prompted to press any key to boot from the CD, press any key.
3. Once in the Windows XP setup menu press the "R" key to repair Windows.
4. Log into your Windows installation by pressing the "1" key and pressing enter.
5. You will then be prompted for your administrator password, enter that password.
6. Copy the below two files to the root directory of the primary hard disk. In the below example we are copying these files from the CD-ROM drive letter "E". This letter may be different on your computer.
copy e:\i386\ntldr c:\
copy e:\i386\ntdetect.com c:\
7. Once both of these files have been successfully copied, remove the CD from the computer and reboot.
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2015 | Compaq EVO D5S SFF Refurbished Desktop...
Jan 16, 2013 | Micro Electronics PowerSpec 6236 PC...
May 11, 2010 | Compaq Computers & Internet
May 22, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Mar 23, 2009 | E-Machines T2892 PC Desktop
Apr 24, 2008 | Compaq Evo D500 PC Desktop
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: