a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Why to depend on anyone else suggestion. You may download one of the best access recovery tool which will repair your inaccessible access database file. This tool work on windows 10 & below versions also best thing is that free version of this tool will preview all your records after repairing your database. So you may preview your database and can easily review that your data is recovered and to export it you have to use full version. Try this access recovery tool. Access Recovery Tool Repair and Manage MDB or Accdb Database Files
Most Blackberry phones encounter errors due to phone software failure.
Here are some problems and as this definition shown below.
JVM stands for JAVA VIRUAL MACHINE
* JVM Error 501: During memory management, freeing of resources from memory failed as a result of possible corruption
* JVM Error 517: The BlackBerry Device Software encountered unexpected data in a memory location which is used for normal operations * JVM Error 535: Interaction with the file system has experienced a catastrophic failure
* JVM Error 547: While writing data to the file system, a failure was detected
* JVM Error 548: While erasing data from the file system, a failure was detected
Some can be fix by Hard reset,but most phone need to flash the frimware to be recover.
Here are the step by step procedure on how to fix your phone by updating the Firmware.
* You need a good working USB cable * Battery is Fully charged.
1. Download Blackberry Desktop Manager and install it. : HERE 2. Download Flasher blackberry Tool : HERE 3. download & install flash file : CLICK ME 4. Delete the vendor.xml file located in c:program filescommon filesesearch in motionapploader
Open flasher blackberry Tool shown on this illustration
5. Go Next
6. You can see usb pin number if your phone is connected to your computer. go next
7. This is very important, don't forget check the box all apps you need and Go next.
8. Wait the application loader flashing in progress ...
9. you're almost there and wait when update is successfull ...
It is your computer, showing something went wrong (serious wrong) with the Tally program. It is even telling where to look. But you should look it up on the Megaleecher website. Recover Corrupted Tally Accounting Data
Sheldon, The data might really be gone. There are several reasons you might lose data with Filemaker 7 including the file being closed unexpectedly due to power failure, so the application doesn't close the file properly, or the Filemaker application unexpectedly quitting. However, the data might still be recoverable in this scenario. Under the File menu there is a recover command you can try that will create a new "Recovered" file from the current one. Additionally, I strongly recommend you start a daily incremental back up for your FileMaker database files. While corruption issue are rare, accidentally deleting a record, or information in a field, or purposeful sabotage by an unhappy employee is permanent without a backup. Additionally, a back up would provide a solution for recovering the data in the event client data disappears in the future.
I hope I've done a good job answering your question. I am a FileMaker 7 expert (and 8, 9, and 10 as well); if you have any additional questions I will do my best to answer them. If my answer was helpful for you I'd appreciate a 5 thumbs up rating, or a click on the yes this was helpful button. Thank you!
Usually the recoverable data from a deleted or formated hard drive or a pen drive does not work, only the wallpapers and text files work completely other files of 5mb 10mb like exe, video or any data files does not work because they become corrupted. Therefore your software can't recognize your data because they are internally corrupted. So, there is no way to recover 100% correct files. But you must try to recover data using "Recover My Files" software or "Virtual Lab"..but chances r very less.
Good Luck I hope your data will recover.
1)Start Tally and at Company Info Screen press Ctrl + Alt + R then select the corrupt company and press enter to start rewrite process. 2)If it does not worked then there is another method for rewrite:- Click Start > Run > Type ’C:\(Tally 7.2 directory name)\Tally72.EXE C:\(Tally Data path)[space]/ then press enter for Eg: c:\tally7.2\tally72.exe c:\tally7.2\data / after pressing enter tally will get open and at company info screen press Ctrl + Alt + R then select the corrupt company. Nitin Bankar, Pune
There is no option to recover the password. But there is simple steps to recovor the data... try it
Lets understand some feature and working of tally. Tally
provides a backup and restore utility which collects all files of tally
company into one file named tbk500.001. This way of tally backup is
easier to restore as this one file can be kept save and easily can be
restored instead of all files in that folder. If any of the file gets
missing or gets corrupted tally data wouldn't work. In first case
when data gets corrupted while working on tally and we are unable to
open the company then data can simply rewritten. Come to Company
selection menu. Press "Ctrl + Alt + R". Now select the company for re writing. 90% chance is that you problem would be get solved.
This is the best website for all the tally solutions. try it