Question about Computers & Internet
Took it back to Currys in Worksop who replaced it with another printer
Posted on Jun 23, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2012 | Lexmark Z2300 InkJet Printer
Dec 12, 2011 | Lexmark X2670 All-In-One Printer
1. Make sure the printer is on.
2. Open the printer cover. The print cartridge carrier
moves and stops at the loading position, unless the All-in-One is busy.
3. Remove both cartridges from the carrier.
4. Close the printer cover.
5. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power source
to reset it.
6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge. You could also try inserting a different known working cartridge to determine if the other is faulty.
Jul 26, 2011 | Lexmark X4580 InkJet Printer
Jan 19, 2011 | Lexmark S305 IMPACT LEXS All-In-One...
Jan 14, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 20, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 13, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 18, 2009 | Lexmark X2690 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 15, 2009 | Lexmark X4580 InkJet Printer
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!