Question about HP f1905 19" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Teh auto adjustment window pops up again and again. How can I turn it off?
Sometimes that can be caused by a loose or bad video cable causing the monitor to re-adjust for the video signal. You could try resetting the monitor by unplugging it for a few hours and re-plugging it again too. Also check with HP and see if they have any warranty, extended warranty, repair notice, free repair/ replacement.
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2014 | 2009 Ford Expedition
For the WOODS Model 50029 Indoor 7 day digital timers with Astronomic features.
8A / 1,000W Tungsten
15A / 1,875W General purpose
500 VA Electronic ballast
120Vac 60Hz 8.3A Ballast
Charge the Battery:
Plug the timer into wall outlet for 30 minutes to charge internal battery. Note: You can then unplug the timer from the wall outlet and comfortably hold it in your hand to program the timer.
Clear the Memory:
Press the RESET button with a tooth pick to erase any previous settings.
Note: Inactivity for approximately 30 seconds and the timer will return to clock mode.
To Set the Clock:
1. Press the TIME button to set the current year: Then press the "+" or "-" button to adjust the number from 2012 to 2099.
2. Press the TIME button again to set the month: Press the "+" or "-" button to adjust the number from 01 to 12.
3. Press the TIME button again to set the date: Then press the "+" or "-" button to adjust the number. The maximum date will depend on which month you choose.
4. Press the TIME button again to set the daylight savings time feature. DST will appear on the bottom of the display screen. Then press the "+" or "-" button to set DST AUTO mode or DST OFF mode.
5. Press the TIME button again to set the hour: Then press the "+" or "-" button to adjust the number from 00 to 59.
6. Press the TIME button again to set the minute: Then press the "+" or "-" button to adjust the number from 00 to 59.
7. Press the TIME button again to set the Astronomic function: Then press the "+" or "-" button to select the zone you are in. North = "nor", Center = "cen", and South = "sou".
8. Press the TIME button again to adjust the Sunrise time. Press "+" or "-" button to adjust the time.
9. Press the TIME button again to adjust the Sunset time. Press the "+" or "-" button to adjust the time.
10. Press the TIME button again to finish the setting or press and hold the TIME button for 4 sec that will to back to standby.
To Program the Timer:
1. Press the PROGRAM button once to display the first ON setting.
2. Press "+" or "-" button to adjust the day or group of days you want for the program. Scroll to select from everyday, each individual day, weekdays, or weekends.
3. Press TIME button to set the hour. Press "+" or "-" to scroll through 12-hours AM, 12-hours PM, sunrise time or sunset time for first on setting.
4. Press TIME button to setting the minutes. Press button "+" and "-" to adjust from 00-59.
5. Press the PROGRAM button again to display the first OFF setting and repeat steps 2 through 4 to program.
6. Repeat steps 1 through 5 for additional ON/OFF settings.
7. Press the "MODE" button once, at any time exit time setting or program setting.
Sun tracking technology: the timer adjusts automatically to sunrise/sunset times. For example, program lights to turn On at sunset and Off at 10:00 pm. As daylight hours extend, the sunset time will increase. For example sunset may be at 5:41 pm on Monday, 5:42 pm on Tuesday, and 5:44 on Wednesday. The timer will adjust to this On time accordingly and will always turn off at 10:00 pm as programmed.
To Connect/Operate the Timer:
Plug device in to the timer and turn the device on. Plug timer into wall outlet.
To Operate the Timer / Use Manual Override Function:
Press MODE to choose different function between ON, ON AUTO, ON RDM, OFF, OFF AUTO, OFF RDM
1. ON - load is ON permanently in manual mode.
2. ON AUTO - AUTO mode has been selected and load has been forced ON and will stay ON until a contrary scheduled event.
3. ON RDM- RDM mode has been selected and load has been forced ON and will stay ON until a contrary scheduled RDM event.
4. OFF - load is OFF permanently in manual mode.
5. OFF AUTO - AUTO mode has been selected and load has been forced OFF and will stay OFF until a contrary scheduled event.
6. OFF RDM - RDM mode has been selected and load has been forced OFF and will stay OFF until a contrary scheduled RDM event.
Random Setting Security Feature:
When the random setting is ON, the timer will turn ON/OFF +/- 30 minutes around program on and program off times.
Daylight Savings Time Feature:
When the DST function is on "DST AUTO", the sunrise and sunset time will increase 1 hour on the Sunday of the second week in March at 02:00 am every year. It will then decrease 1 hour on the Sunday of the first week in November at 02:00 am every year. For example if sunrise is 6:12 am on March 9th, it will be 7:11 am on March 10th.
Consumer Support (800) 561-4321
Dec 16, 2013 | Hardware & Accessories
Mar 10, 2012 | HP w1907 LCD Monitor
Jul 10, 2010 | Samsung SyncMaster 710m 17" LCD Monitor
Jul 27, 2009 | Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 09, 2009 | Dell E173FP 17" LCD Monitor
Apr 29, 2008 | Acer AL1916W 19" LCD Monitor
May 18, 2007 | AOC LM520 (Gray, Silver) 15 in. Flat Panel...
Aug 22, 2012 | HP f1905 19" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
362 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!