- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hope this helps.... Your monitor has an inverter issue. You know it's an inverter problem when:
1. Your monitor starts normally and displays the startup/desktop screen for a while.
2. Then it suddenly goes off, leaving a blank (black) screen or a very dim display.
You need to open it up and inspect the PCB for bad solder connection or over heated components. BenQ made monitors for Dell, so look at some pictures of failed Dell monitors here to get some ideas what could have gone wrong with your monitors, post back what you see so we can guide you further: http://s807.photobucket.com/home/budm/allalbums
1. You can see images on the screen for a few minutes. That means there is nothing wrong with your computer.
2. When your screen goes blank, if you disconnect and then reconnect the monitor, it shows fine again for a few minutes before going blank (or dim) again. That means the problem is not with you video card.
3. It always shows the image after reconnection for exactly a few minutes before going blank again. yes? this means that there is nothing wrong with your cable.
Conclusion: Sorry, but you do not have many options. I bleieve that the problem is with your monitor that's going bad. Its far cheaper to get it replaced than to repair it.
Ive seen this on other monitors. Look for a 1 and 2. Some monitors do NOT auto detect a signal, and this one might not. Look for a way to set the monitor from Digital input to VGA input. Try that and see.
Try replacin a new display card. If it is fine working.ok
If not try fixing for cold solder in the video section.
I suggest video section according your report the light green LED lighted that shows the power section is doing fine.
when you open your pc now,do you still hear a click sounds like you hear before ,when your computer has no problem yet? now there is no sounds .do the ff..
1.try to press the numlock key and observe it ,if the indicator LED lite on and off,the problem of your computer is your video card,
2.if you can't hear anything, when you open your unit and the indicator of your monitor goes the color orange,pls..check your memory .clean the memory and the memory slots using the contact cleaner .before you replace a new memory.
3. and try to use a another monitor,maybe your monitor has the problem.