Question about Crosley CE35111AA Electric Kitchen Range
Hi there :) I have owned the same crosley self cleaning oven for the last 16 yrs and can't find the manual. I have never been able to remember how to set the self cleaning cycle. Anyway, I need to clean it and can't find the manual. Do you offer manuals online or instructions on how to run the cycle?
I have a crosley but don't know if it is the same model.
1. move door to locked position
2. Press self-clean pad.
3. press up or down to select clean time (it will flash 3:00)
4. if you wish to delay the start of cleaning press a. stop time b. press the up button on pad to select the time of day then press clock and time of day will reappear. Press stop time pad to recall the time you set.
5. When the oven turns on the oven on indicator will light. Internal lock will engage and door cannot be unlocked.
6. About one hour after the clean cycle ends, the lock indicator will turn off. The oven door can be unlocked and opened.
** to cancel press cancel.
Hope that helps! RC
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
List of different codes
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 20, 2015 | Crosley Kitchen Ranges
Jan 26, 2014 | Crosley CE35111AA Electric Kitchen Range
Apr 17, 2010 | Crosley CE35100AA Electric Kitchen Range
Mar 05, 2010 | Kitchen Ranges
Sep 03, 2009 | Kitchen Ranges
Aug 31, 2009 | Crosley CE35100AA Electric Kitchen Range
Dec 11, 2008 | Crosley CE35100AA Electric Kitchen Range
Nov 12, 2007 | Crosley CE35100AA Electric Kitchen Range
Oct 27, 2007 | Crosley CE35100AA Electric Kitchen Range
2,698 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: