Question about Audio Players & Recorders
run the cd first with putting in the usb cable see if runs.
(browse) look in
look for the rom drive with the disk in and click on that see if will run .
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 16, 2012 | Acer Aspire Pc Minitower X1700
Nov 30, 2011 | Computers & Internet
If that doesn't help, try the steps below:
1. Disconnect the printer from your computer.
2. Re-brick your printer.
Pull out the power supply, black box where the power cord is plugged in at the
back of the printer, and put it back after 30 seconds.
2. On your computer, go to Control Panel > Printers
3. Delete the Lexmark print object.
4. Reboot your pc.
5. When your pc turns on, reconnect the printer.
6. Wait until your pc fully recognizes the USB connection. To check, go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes. If you see a new Lexmark print object in the list, then try to print a document again to verify that the problem is fixed.
Oct 21, 2011 | Lexmark All-in-One Printer with PictBridge
Sep 08, 2011 | RCA DCM425 DIGITAL CABLE MODEM (RCADCM425)
Aug 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 24, 2011 | Aspire Acer AS5315-2856 Laptop
Mar 03, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 16, 2009 | Nikon COOLPIX L10 Digital Camera
Dec 23, 2007 | RCA OPAL M4001 MP3 Player
Aug 10, 2007 | RCA OPAL M4001 MP3 Player
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!