Question about LG Televison & Video
Make sure the TV is on and:
1) Press and hold the Menu button on your TV SET
2) Press and hold the Menu button on your REMOTE CONTROL (at the same time)
3) Continue holding BOTH buttons down for 5 secconds or until the Service Menu pops up
4) Release the MENU button from your REMOTE CONTROL, then release the MENU button from the TV Set.
5) Press and hold ENTER (or OK) on the TV Set, then:
6) Press and hold MUTE on the REMOTE CONTROL (while still holding down the ENTER button on the TV SET
7) Holding both buttons down should lead to the Lamp Life Hours screen to pop up.
Release the MUTE button the REMOTE CONTROL, then release the ENTER (or OK) button on the TV Set.
9) To Check if it was a success
10) Now press SELECT, then SELECT again to confirm the reset of the counter
** If the procedure above does not work swap steps 5 & 6.
** For a few special models (including 44SZ8D), you might have to change step 5 to:
5a) Press Enter on the TV Set to enter the Position Adjustment Screen
5b) Press and hold Enter on the TV Set (the TV should go back to the main Service Menu, continue holding Enter) and now also hold down the MUTE button on your REMOTE CONTROL. After about 5 seconds, your Lamp Life Counter should pop up.
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 30, 2010 | Zenith E44W46LCD 44" Rear Projection...
Nov 03, 2009 | Panasonic PT-61LCX65 61" Rear Projection...
Aug 14, 2009 | LG RU-44SZ51D 44" Rear Projection...
Jul 08, 2009 | Televison & Video
1. Press the OK or enter button on the front panel and MUTE
button on the remote control simultaneously (About 5 seconds).
2. Press the VOLUME (>) button.
3. Press the OK or enter button.
Lamp time will be reset.
Jun 15, 2009 | LG Televison & Video
Dec 12, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 19, 2007 | Zenith E44W46LCD 44" Rear Projection...
May 24, 2017 | LG Televison & Video
462 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: