If there was such problem, the simplest decision is described here:
- Excel Repair Kit. A Microsoft Excel repair tool for corrupted Excel spreadsheets. Program open, read and save data from damaged Excel files.
If at you it didn't turn out to solve a problem, it is possible to try to solve it otherwise:
1. Click the Microsoft Office Button Office button image, and then click Open.
2. In the Open dialog box, select the corrupted workbook that you want to open.
3. Click the arrow next to the Open button, and then click Open and Repair.
4. Do one of the following:
3. To recover as much of the workbook data as possible, click Repair.
(a) To recover as much of the workbook data as possible, click Repair.
(b) To extract values and formulas from the workbook when an attempt to repair the workbook is not successful, click Extract Data.