Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 13, 2015 | Canon Pixma Mg2220 Inkjet Multifunction...
Jun 11, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 03, 2010 | Dell 926 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 21, 2009 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Feb 05, 2009 | Dell 926 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 24, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP6700D InkJet Photo Printer
How to reset Canon MX310
printer low ink signal
1. Power off the printer.
2. Holding the stop/reset button, press and hold
power button also. Hold both buttons
together for 5 secs.
3. Still holding the power button, release the
stop/reset buton, then press the stop/reset button twice.
4. Release power button (the screen should now
say 'Service Mode').
5. Wait until the power button lights steady
green, then press the stop/reset button three times with a 3 sec space between
each press. On the 3rd press the
indicator should turn steady orange.
6. Press the power button once, (the orange
light should go off).
7. Open the printer and remove both
cartridges. Wait for 10 seconds. Replace the cartridges and close
printer. Wait for 30 seconds.
8. Press the power button, and wait until
printer has shut down.
9. Press power button to power up. The printer will feed one piece of paper,
then ask you to set the language.
10. The page counter is now reset! Enjoy.
Jul 29, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
May 12, 2008 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 31, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jan 03, 2008 | Canon MultiPASS MP730 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: