Question about Televison & Video
So, you have a flat panel with no sound?
Well, with out Brand or Model let me start here:
1. Unplug 'flat panel',cable box or sat. box from the power source, a/c cord from wall, for at least 4-5 minutes, plug back into wall.
2. Make sure volume level on TV and boxes are turned up, some cable boxes have volume controls.
3. Ensure that speakers are turned on, some 'flat panel's' have options of turning speakers off. Check menu....audio/sound.
4. Double check all cables from 'flat panel' to "boxes", make sure they are secure.
5. Try different inputs and devices (dvd) on 'flat panel' or cables.
6. If still no audio, one the boards may be defective.
If so make sure you call a factory authorized service dealer to service your 'flat panel.
Good Luck, Big Irish, get back if have any more info.
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2011 | Creative Labs CT4870 / CT4780 Sound Card
Feb 28, 2010 | HP Compaq Presario C700T
Oct 31, 2009 | Televison & Video
Sep 26, 2009 | Foxconn Computers & Internet
Jul 21, 2009 | Intel DG31PR Motherboard
Jun 23, 2009 | Sony PS2 Dual Shock 2 Controller...
May 21, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite M115-S1061 Notebook
488 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!