Question about Denon AVR-3802 Receiver
Cant adjust the volume in the second room or zone. I have the speakers functioning properly and I hear sound in both zones simultaneously, I just cant adjust the volume in zone 2. Also I switched the multi room volume to variable from fixed and i still cant adjust it. Its at an obnoxiously high volume and i cant lower it! help!
As you may see from my posted response to a posting that correctly ID'd the solution, the answer to your problem is found on p. 47 of the manual (regarding how to adjust the multi volume levels as stated on p. 26).
Posted on Jul 31, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2011 | Onkyo TX-SR603X Receiver
U cant get an amplified out put form ur av receiver for zone 2. speaker a A and B is the same out put of frond left and right. it is not ZONE 2 output. U can get only a pre output for zone to from this receiver. U nee a separate stereo amplifier for using zone 2 .put an amplifier in the other room, connect the zone 2 pre out to it. And do the following setup in ur av receiver .
The receiver shows check speaker cable because its amplifier minimum impedance is 8 ohms . when u connect other speaker in speaker the total impedance will come under 4 ohms. Speaker b is not ZONE 2 in this amplifier
1. press the input selector button A or B to select the source component you want to setup.
2. press and hold LEARN (on remote) button about 3 seconds by using a boll pen or similar object ( SETUP and the selected component name appear alternately in the display window.)
3. press up or down arrow to select "zone2"
4. press LEARN to complete the Zone 2 setup.
5. press source select up arrow to display Zone2 in the window.
6. press an input selector button to select input source u want to listen to in the second room
7. u can control the component by using the component control area button
Dec 26, 2010 | Yamaha RX-V2200 Receiver
Apr 21, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 09, 2009 | Yamaha RX-V663 Receiver
Jan 03, 2009 | Yamaha RX-V1800
Nov 16, 2008 | Denon Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 16, 2008 | Denon AVR-3802 Receiver
Nov 14, 2007 | Yamaha RX-Z9 Receiver
818 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!