An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: How do you change the time
Manual is available here. Once open, you can save it by clicking on the save icon in the upper left corner.
To set date/time (page 3-6 in the manual):
1. Open the panel which covers the speed dial buttons on the right side, using the tab along the right edge (when open, you should see the Data Registration key in the upper left corner).
2. Press the Data Registration key.
3. Press the Set button 3 times.
4. Use the numeric buttons on the left keypad to enter month (2 digits), date (2 digits), year (4 digits), and time in 24 hour format.
5. Press the Set button 2 times.
6. Press the Stop button.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you have a Howard-Miller 625-236 atomic clock, do you need to change the time zone only or manually set the time?
To set the time zone, press Mode (furthest left on the back of the clock) to get to the Alarm Time Mode. Then press Set (2nd from the left) to change the time zone. Then press Adjust (the middle button) to select the correct time zone. Press Mode again to exit the settings mode. To manually set the time, you need to remove the battery from the clock. Then reinsert the battery after 30+ seconds. Press and hold Set until the hour begins to flash, then press Adjust to change the time. Press and hold to quickly change the hour. Then press Set to change to the minutes and use Adjust to set the current minutes. Repeat this routine to set the seconds, month, date and year. Press Mode to exit to the Time mode.
I couldn't figure out how to change the time zone because I didn't have the manual. Here's how to change time zone:
1. On top of clock you hold down time zone button
2. Push the up or down button to change the time zone. There are 7 time zones. The clock is set at zone 2 -Eastern Standard time. My zone is 3 -Central Time - I then had to manually set the correct time -(I'm not sure why but I did that) To test if the time zone worked properly I switched the time zones and the time on the clock adjusted automatically to the associated time for that area. I, of course, moved it back to zone 3 and the correct time for central time was displayed. I am waiting to see if the time properly adjust when time the DST changes. Also, for the manual: http://www.emersonradio.com/owner_manuals_list.php?ID=157
This is the manufacturers website (Emerson) for the EZ Set clock radio. Hope this helps.
Manual Time Adjustments Some people like to set their clocks 5 to 10 minutes fast to make sure that they will alwaysbeontime.EventhoughtheSmartSet® setsthetimebyitself,youstillhave the option of adjusting the time manually if you wish. To manually adjust the time display depress and hold the TIME button, and press either the SET (Up) or SET (Down) buttons to adjust the time display ahead or back as desired. Each press of the SET (Up) or SET (Down) buttons will change the display by one minute. If you hold the SET (Up) or SET (Down) buttons the display will continue to change. The display will change slowly at first, one minute at a time. But if you continue holding the SET (Up) or SET (Down) buttons the display will change rapidly. Note:If you manually adjust the time, your new setting is entered into the SmartSet® memory. If the power is interrupted, the display will return to your new setting, not the original setting, when the power is restored.
According to the Timex web site: We apologize but there is no patch available. Consumers must change clocks manually. Due to newly enacted government regulations, effective this year you must change the time manually, since the calendar was programmed to change according to the time DST issued by the government, it will not recognize the change after 2007. Now the time must be changed 4 times. Press & hold the time set button until the time flash, then release it and press the ff >> or << rev buttons.