Question about Canon FaxPhone L75 Plain Paper Laser
I can't find the manual. How do you change the time?
Manual is available here. Once open, you can save it by clicking on the save icon in the upper left corner.
To set date/time (page 3-6 in the manual):
1. Open the panel which covers the speed dial buttons on the right side, using the tab along the right edge (when open, you should see the Data Registration key in the upper left corner).
2. Press the Data Registration key.
3. Press the Set button 3 times.
4. Use the numeric buttons on the left keypad to enter month (2 digits), date (2 digits), year (4 digits), and time in 24 hour format.
5. Press the Set button 2 times.
6. Press the Stop button.
Posted on Jun 20, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2015 | Zenith Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 06, 2014 | Home
I couldn't figure out how to change the time zone because I didn't have the manual. Here's how to change time zone:
1. On top of clock you hold down time zone button
2. Push the up or down button to change the time zone. There are 7 time zones. The clock is set at zone 2 -Eastern Standard time. My zone is 3 -Central Time - I then had to manually set the correct time -(I'm not sure why but I did that) To test if the time zone worked properly I switched the time zones and the time on the clock adjusted automatically to the associated time for that area. I, of course, moved it back to zone 3 and the correct time for central time was displayed. I am waiting to see if the time properly adjust when time the DST changes. Also, for the manual: http://www.emersonradio.com/owner_manuals_list.php?ID=157
This is the manufacturers website (Emerson) for the EZ Set clock radio. Hope this helps.
Oct 03, 2013 | H.H. Scott SCR120 Clock Radio
Sep 23, 2010 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Mar 28, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
Nov 01, 2009 | Sony ICF-C318 AM/FM Clock Radio ( White )
Apr 11, 2007 | Timex Auto-set Clock Radio
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!