Question about Canon FaxPhone L75 Plain Paper Laser
I can't find the manual. How do you change the time?
Manual is available here. Once open, you can save it by clicking on the save icon in the upper left corner.
To set date/time (page 3-6 in the manual):
1. Open the panel which covers the speed dial buttons on the right side, using the tab along the right edge (when open, you should see the Data Registration key in the upper left corner).
2. Press the Data Registration key.
3. Press the Set button 3 times.
4. Use the numeric buttons on the left keypad to enter month (2 digits), date (2 digits), year (4 digits), and time in 24 hour format.
5. Press the Set button 2 times.
6. Press the Stop button.
Posted on Jun 20, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 11, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 02, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 21, 2010 | Brother IntelliFax 1860C Plain Paper...
Jan 12, 2009 | Panasonic PANAFAX UF-6000 Fax
Dec 23, 2008 | Ricoh FAX3800L Plain Paper Laser
Dec 18, 2008 | Brother IntelliFAX 2800 Laser Fax
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!