Question about Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
Try resetting the printer:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Posted on Dec 07, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Hello Roger, thank you for your inquiry!
Based off the information you have provided you would like to know what an E-11 error code means on your Frigidaire washer. An E-11 error code means that the fill time is too long. This could be a possible problem with your pressure sensor, water valve, or main control panel. If the water pressure is below 30 PSI then it will continue to display the error code of E-11. Also make sure the hoses are not restricted or blocked because this could cause the error code to display. I hope this information has been helpful to you. -Matt
Dec 01, 2015 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF6000F Front Load...
on Nov 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 06, 2014 | EuroTech 24 in. EDW154E Built-in...
Thank you for contacting Fixya.com.
The "E1" error code means the thermistor is open but it could be also a broken wire, loose connections at the teamster and/or the control board and a bad control board.
Please get back to us if you have any further query.
Have a nice day.
Dec 02, 2010 | Kenmore Dryers
Nov 30, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Jun 20, 2010 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Dec 10, 2009 | HP Photosmart 2710 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 12, 2009 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Dec 24, 2008 | Frigidaire ATF6000ES Front Load Washer
May 05, 2008 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Jun 23, 2014 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
226 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!