Sky+ remote code for firstline (hisense?) tv42fs42pro1
Tried sky codes 0836 they dont work, tv is 2/3 years old, also does the remote magic eye work with sky + as there is no way to switch on the tv outlet on the back of the box via the setting menu like u could on the old sky boxes
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I have a digitrex tv with remote indicating on reverse serial numbers( CTF2685. CTF3271. CTF4071) which I couldn't turn the volume up or down change the channel etc but this worked for me 1.press the tv button 2. Press select and the red button at the same time for 2 seconds the light will blink twice. 3. enter code 2193 and the light will blink twice. Problem was then solved sky remote fully functional hope this helps people out sure helped me thanks guys
There are several things that can stop your Sky remote from working.
get a mobile that has a camera on it. point the remote at the camera and press the TV guide button on the remote you should see a little light by looking through your camera. This is because cameras dont like infrared
if you see the light whilest looking from the camera phone then the remote is working.
There can interfearance from devices like WII's or if your television has a back light you can turn this down and see if this is going to make any difference to the sky box.
If it does you know what is casuing the problem.
There may be another solution to your problem. Go onto Ebay and type in there Magic eye. you can get them from Argos but you will be paying 3 times if not more then you can get them off ebay.
once you've got the magic eye. plug this into the back of your sky box into RF OUT 2 this must be in 2 due to it providing 9v to the eye.
on your sky remote press services, 4, 0 1 select. go to Rf setting and turn this option to ON and then go down to save. you should see a little red light on the magic eye come on this is all done.
Now try your remote as normal.
I fit sky and a lot of the HD sky+ boxes have rubbish IR (infrared) so this sorts out a lot of problems.
3. Hold down select and the red button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
4. Press tv on your Sky remote control again.
5. Key in the Brand Set code for your brand of TV then press select. The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice. If the light blinks once only, re check the code for your TV and start again at step 1.
6. Press the on/off button (power-top right button on your Sky remote control).
If your TV switched off, press select . The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
If your TV did not switch off, press tv , then press the on/off button. Repeat this (press tv , then on/off) until your TV turns off, then press select.
If the light on your Sky remote control blinks three times, your Sky digibox has checked all the possible settings for the code you used. Check that you have the right 4 digit code and start again at step 1.
7. Press tv guide . If you see the TV Guide screen, the remote control setup process is complete.
If you did not see the TV Guide,you must now set the TV Guide function as follows:
8. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
9. Hold down select and the green button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
10. Key in the number of the channel on your TV that you use for watching satellite TV (For scart switching, this may be one of the other buttons on your remote e.g. help, i or a colour button).
11. Press select on your Sky remote control. The red light blinks twice. The remote control setup process is complete.
i have here some writeups i found during surfing for your sky remote.
Not every TV is included in the code list. In fact, although it was claimed that "95 percent" of TVs could be controlled by the Digibox remote, the true figure is probably "95 percent of last year's models" and the standard remote will NOT control your Video Recorder or any other equipment.
UPDATE October 31, 2006. The latest versions of the remotes are SKY Rev.8 and SKY+ remote are Rev.6 and Sky-HD are Rev.8 (Sky-HD also operates the SKY+ Digibox and contains codes for more recent Plasma and TFT screens). Look at label inside the battery compartment. These remotes contain codes for more recent TV sets and omit codes for TV sets that are now several years old. We do not stock earlier revisions.
seems here that they may have no codes for your tv.
i will just update you if ever i find codes and ill post it here.