Question about HP LaserJet 4200 Printer
I have printed two pages and then the word 50.2 Fuser error appear on the printer. I press ? and directed to turn Off printer but I didnt succes.
You need to replace the fuser. Part number RM1-0013. Priced well on exchange at Seattle Platen. Contact is Dale 800-221-2388.
Posted on Aug 05, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2013 | HP Designjet T1100 Photo Printer
Feb 07, 2013 | HP LaserJet 2420 Printer
Nov 09, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
This printer tracks the number of pages printed on the fuser, and a reminder message will appear when the fuser reaches a certain page count. The message will instruct you to replace your fuser. Whenever you install a new fuser, you should reset the fuser page count so the warning message will not appear prematurely.
To reset the fuser count :
1. Press MENU to enter the MENUS.
2. Press Down arrow to highlight Configure Device.
3. Press Checkmark to select Configure Device.
4. Press Down arrow to highlight RESETS.
5. Press Checkmark to select RESETS.
6. Press Down arrow to highlight RESET SUPPLIES.
7. Press Checkmark to select RESET SUPPLIES.
8. Press Down arrow to highlight NEW FUSER KIT.
9. Press Down arrow to select NEW FUSER KIT.
10. Press Down arrow to highlight YES.
11. Press Checkmark to select YES.
The fuser count will be reset and then the printer is ready to use.
Thank you for being a FixYa Valued Customer.
Hope this helps helps. Please keep us updated and remember to rate this answer.
Jan 19, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3600 Printer
Sep 06, 2010 | HP LaserJet 2840 All-In-One Printer
Jul 17, 2009 | HP LaserJet 5100tn Printer
May 20, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4m plus Printer
Apr 13, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 28, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4 plus Printer
Mar 20, 2008 | HP LaserJet 4 plus Printer
1,297 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!