Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have the RCA RCU600D remote and i cannot get it to work with any codes listed for my Panasonic DVD-RV20 dvd player. Any ideas???
Posted on Dec 28, 2007
The product you are trying to access may be called DirecTV(different spelling). You will need to find the make of your set top box used to decode the DirecTV and then look up satelite codes in the user manual for the remote to select the correct code.
the manual for the remote can be found at
In case you dont have the book still. Good luck.
Any drama, get back to me here.
Posted on Jan 28, 2008
how to get capation off my philips magnavox tv with remote can not make remote to go up or down . what buttons do i use help
Posted on Jun 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Here is the steps on how you can reprogram your RCA tv remote control:
1. Turn the television on by pressing the "Power" or "On" button that is located on the set.
2. Press and hold down the "Code Search" button located on the RCA TV remote. 3. Press the "TV" button on the RCA TV remote. Once you press this button, you can release the "Code Search" button
4. Start pressing the "On/Off" or "Power" button that is located on the RCA TV remote. Keep pressing the button until the television shuts off. 5. Press "Enter" on the RCA TV remote to save the code on the remote. The remote will then control the television.
Apr 07, 2011 | RCA Universal Remote Control
1000, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007
.........................1019, 1096, 1098, 1099, 1100, 1101
.........................1102, 1103, 1129, 1179, 1181, 1187
............................................1188, 1190, 1198, 1199
1. Turn on the device to be programmed.
2. Look up the brand and code number(s) for the device on
the code list at the end of this section.
3. On your remote control, press and hold the device button
you want to program.
4. Enter a code from the code list.
5. Release the device button, and then press ON•OFF to
see if the device responds to the remote control
commands. If it doesn't, try pressing the device button
and then ON•OFF again.
6. If you get no response, repeat these steps using the next
code listed for your brand, until the device responds to
the remote control commands.
NB: Switch Off and On your TV with its front panel power switch each time [NOT BY THE REMOTE CONTROL HANSET], before you try an other code, UNTIL YOU GET THE RIGHT ONE.
Dec 20, 2010 | RCA 20F510TD 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
Sep 26, 2009 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote with...
Sep 25, 2009 | RCA RCR450 Remote Control
Sep 25, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Sep 24, 2009 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote
Sep 24, 2009 | RCA DIRECTV Satellite Remote Control
Sep 23, 2009 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote
Oct 17, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Mar 02, 2008 | RCA RCU310 Remote Control
174 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!