Question about HP OfficeJet 7110 All-In-One Thermal Printer
I installed all the programs needed for the printer, but every time I plug the USB cable in, it'll make two dinging noises, and that's it. All the software works, and I don't think that the USB port hub is faulty...
Please help, I really need it!
1. try a shorter usb cable.
2. plug the unit directly to the power source instead of a power strip
if this doesn't work first uninstall the ghost devices from device driver and try again. steps are below(with printer usb plugged to computer).
1. right click on my computer > click on properties
2. click on hardware tab
3. click on device manager
4. click on view in the top menu
5. click on show hidden devices
6. uninstall any unknow devices by right clicking on it
7. expand system drives and it will show generic drives- uninstall them all
8. unplug usb > reboot and plug back with installation cd in the drive
If this doesent work you have to make changes in the registery: let me know and i will give you the steps:
you can try following the steps in the link below:
Posted on Oct 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2016 | Lexmark Printers & Copiers
Aug 06, 2014 | Brother Printers & Copiers
Mar 12, 2011 | HP Deskjet 6940 InkJet Printer
Feb 12, 2011 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 09, 2010 | Konica Minolta Magicolor 2530 DL Laser...
Sep 09, 2010 | Canon BJC-85 InkJet Printer
Sep 26, 2009 | Vinpower Digital U-Print CDP78 Printer
Dec 24, 2008 | Canon MultiPASS C555 InkJet Printer
May 12, 2008 | HP PhotoSmart C4280 Laser Printer
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!