- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Well, it's very easy for you to use a web camera. First you have to
decide how do you want to use it.. means you can use it for video
chatting through Paltalk, Yahoo messenger, MSN messenger, Skype etc.
For video chat you will need to install it in your PC.
To install first connect the web cam with PC. Insert the installation
CD in CD/DVD-ROM, run Setup.exe and install it. Once setup is
successfully completed you may need to restart the PC.
Now open and sign in your chat client (MSN messenger, Yahoo messenger,
Gtalk messenger, AOL etc.) For example: If you want to start share your
web cam in Yahoo messenger, just Login with your ID and password....click on Messenger choose option My Webcam.One warning message will appear...click OK....your webcam will start....Now if you want to invite someone to view your webcam, simply click on his/her ID and open IM window....click on Actions, choose More Actions from down of the list....and click on Invite to view my webcam....if he/she accepts your invitation...he/she will able to see you....again if you want to see someone who having Webcam....open the IM window by clicking his/her ID.... follow option Actions > More Actions and click on View webcam....yahoo will send the request to him/her...if he/she accept your request....you will able to see him/her....
For MSN messenger....sign in to your messenger and click on Actions and from list choose option Video and click on Show my webcam to view your webcam to others from your contact list.....or click on Start a video call to start video chat.....
To see others webcam click on View a contact's webcam....if the person accept your webcam....you will able to see his/her webcam....
Same to other chat client too...just little different in options....
I think you can get it easily...
For further help please be with us.
Thanks for joining Fixya community...
All the best
1. Verify your internet connection. If it is possible change your DNS IP Address.
2. Try Updating your yahoo messenger >> http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php
THE PROPER WAY ON INSTALLING USB DEVICES
A. Enable usb ports on the BIOS.
1. Do not plug in your device right away. Install all drivers and software first!
3. Plug the power or turn on your USB Device
4. Plug in the USB Port.
5. Windows Will detect the Device Automatically.
Hope this helps
Try the following:
1. Install the latest drivers, which will have support for Vista. Your drivers are probably ment for XP and below.
2. You could also try with an installation guide for sound and video. Most IM has this function, i.e. MSN Messenger.