Question about Citizen 8700 BL8000-54L Wrist Watch
The second hand stops in between the months. The same thing happens when I try to set up the time. The second hand doesn't stop right on 12.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 08, 2013 | Casio Edifice Watches
May 06, 2011 | Timex Watches
May 03, 2011 | Timex 1440 Prizefighter 53032 Sports...
To set the time on your Timex 1440 Watch, please follow these directions:
1. Press and hold MODE (Upper left button)
(HOURS will flash and you'll be in Alarm Mode).
2. Press MODE again to enter TIME mode.
(SECONDS digits will flash.)
3. Press ADJUST (bottom right button) to set SECONDS to zero.
4. Press START/STOP (upper right button) to select MINUTES
5. Press ADJUST to change
6. Repeat to set Hours, Date, Month, and Day of the week.
(Go through 12 hours to set AM or PM)
7. Press MODE when finished
8. To display DATE from TIME display, press START/STOP
9. With DATE displayed, press and hold START/STOP, then press ADJUST to change display between DATE-MONTH
10. With TIME displayed, press and hold ADJUST, then press MODE to switch between 12 and 24 hour format.
I hope you are now able to set the time on your watch! If you appreciate these instructions, please remember to rate this post.
Apr 18, 2011 | Timex Watches
Oct 24, 2010 | Timex 1440 watch
Nov 22, 2008 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Dec 04, 2007 | Watches
Apr 28, 2007 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Mar 16, 2007 | Timex 5B841 Wristwatch
192 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: