- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
is the toner cartridge original or reffiled.
Try with original one.
check if the image you print is correct printed on drum
to do this print something and when the printer start to pull the paper stop the printer by open a door. then pull out the toner cartridge and look the drum if the image seems ok If you see bad image you have problem with laser scanner or charge of drum.
A user default
1.The printer is possibly not designed to perform in color copying through the machine feeder area, only on the photograhic image scan area. Discontinue scanning the image in feed area.
A Technical default
1. The device is nearly out of ink
2. The device printing bands are clogged requires cleaning
A printing material defect
1. The positioning of the medium to be photocopied only achieves success when layed flat on the screen. Possible images are likely when lightening does not escpe in the process.
Consider, using an alternative copy machine that would achieve success.
Your glass is dirty. The reason you don't get it from the ADF is because it uses a smaller different glass ahead of the glass that you use when you put it on the scanner. Clean the glass using a lint free cloth and some glass cleaner or, better yet, lens cleaner.