Question about Creative Labs Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra MP3 Player
Try all 4, one at a time until you get the one that works.
Uninstall everything from your PC, reboot, reinstall driver and the Explorer (I do not use MediaSource, only the Explorer).
If it didn't work out follow these steps:
1. Uninstall Creative Media Source and all related software.
2. Install the driver. In the installation CD the driver is usually in \Drivers\English
3. Turn on the Nomad an connect it to the PC.
4. Install MediaSource(the program requires that you have the nomad connected while installing)
5. Install MediaSource plugin
6. Try transferring files.
If you?re still running into problem know that there are other programs capable of handling MediaSource?s functions, such as - Portable Audio Devices Power Toy , NomadSync, Real player, and there?s also a Zen plugin for the Winamp.
Posted on Jun 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2010 | Creative Labs Zen Micro MP3 Player
Mar 12, 2010 | Creative Labs Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra MP3...
Oct 15, 2009 | Creative Labs Zen Micro MP3 Player
Dec 11, 2007 | Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media...
Nov 16, 2007 | Creative Labs Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra MP3...
Jul 29, 2007 | Creative Labs Zen MicroPhoto MP3 Player
May 28, 2006 | Creative Labs Zen Micro MP3 Player
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!