Question about Audio & Video Receivers
Can I do a System restore even though I have mislaid my System Recovery Disc?
Yes, you can do a system restore. If you have windows XP, here's how is done:
Press "start > programs > accessories > system tools > system restore.
Once you open the system restore windows, click on Restore my computer to an earlier time, click on next; now is when you need to know when the audio went missing and do the restore to around the time you found out that the audio was gone.
Posted on Jun 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2013 | Audio & Video Receivers
Jun 19, 2008 | Audio & Video Receivers
Jun 19, 2011 | Audio & Video Receivers
Feb 28, 2011 | Audio & Video Receivers
Dec 31, 2010 | Pioneer Audio & Video Receivers
How to Access Playstation Recovery Menu
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
due to your yellow light problem i think ths recovery menu is a shot in the dark but 1 try cant hurt ok hope this helps
Nov 17, 2010 | Audio & Video Receivers
Nov 28, 2009 | Panasonic SA-XR15 Receiver
Apr 18, 2009 | Denon AVR-587
Jan 25, 2009 | Audio & Video Receivers
Mar 08, 2008 | Audio & Video Receivers
Dec 02, 2016 | Harman Kardon AVR 2600
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!